FutureBridge Mobility Platform
Transform your Business. Build the Future.
In the transformation of Mobility from a product to a service, a deep understanding of technological advancements, new business models and changing consumer preferences is critical for growth and new value creation.
The FutureBridge Mobility platform is purpose-built to synthesize unique insights in emerging automotive signals, exponential technologies and cross-industry innovation to help you:
- Discover whitespace in next-generation automotive technologies, such as Software-Defined Vehicles, AI, data, connectivity, batteries and hydrogen.
- Embrace winning business models to monetize the growth in electric vehicles, ADAS and shared mobility services.
- Accelerate innovation for compliance with Sustainability regulations and targets in Circular Mobility.
Creating Value Across Diverse Functions and Teams
R&D and Innovation
New Product Dev, Engineering, Manufacturing
Maximize value creation with FutureBridge Signal Spotlights on advancements and innovative players
- Identify opportunities for new products and services
- Evaluate future expansion strategies
- Accelerate your strategic and innovation roadmaps
Market and Competitive Intelligence
Corporate Strategy & Marketing
CVC, VC, M&A, Ventures
Regulations, Compliance, Others
Unique Foresight on Automotive and Cross-Industry Trends from built-in Signals Tracker
- Designed to uncover high growth opportunities in unknowns across early-stage innovation signals
- Leverage scenarios on the Future of Mobility to maximize value creation
- Decide Confidently with data-driven insights into technology, players and market
Transformative Insights Dashboards
- Interactive Dashboards based on 360-degree scouting to unveil new opportunities in technologies, start-ups and markets
- A continuous stream of Intelligence to support exploration, innovation and new product development
Strategic Intelligence empowered by Industry Experts across incumbents and disruptors
- Perspectives from CXOs, Disruptors, Investors, and Policymakers on key trends and technology readiness
- Designed to capture the voice of the Automotive industry in key tech, business & regulatory
Strategic Growth Fields - The 5 CASES of Mobility
Connected & Digital
Assess the impact of Digitalization of the vehicle interface, the connected infrastructure and vehicle processes enabled by exponential technologies.
- Understand the technology roadmaps of Software-Defined Vehicles that aim to keep vehicles always up-to-date, secure and connected
- Learn about the Future of HMI & UX to enhance driver and passenger experiences from voice-AI assistants, to XR, Metaverse and in-car e-commerce
- Discover how Next-Generation connectivity and blockchain will shape new vehicle services
Driving is progressing from assisted to unsupervised and ultimately fully autonomous.
- Learn about the technological breakthroughs, regulations and competitor movements in ADAS and automated driving
- Benchmark ADAS Sensors, Compute and Software to identify partners and innovators
- Understand the impact of Active Safety Regulations which fuel growth in Passenger Monitoring and Wellness features
Shared and Emerging
Mobility is being quickly transformed from a product to a service, promising to offer not only a better utilization rate but also the best mode of transportation.
- Adopt new Mobility Business Models such as predictive maintenance for EVs, optimization of pricing in car-sharing, and Automated Mobility on Demand (AMoD)
- Monitor the transition to MaaS (Mobility-as-a-Service) and alternatives to ownership
- Explore new value propositions in the future of dealerships and aftermarkets
Electric cars are booming, but we are still at the beginning of the 'electrified' future.
- Track innovations in Battery Energy Storage
- Understand the future of Lithium-ion, LFP, Solid-state batteries and other chemistries
- Electric vehicles will play a critical role in future powertrain mix
Sustainable and Circular
Circular Mobility strategies are accelerating with the decarbonization of the powertrain leading the way.
- A truly climate-neutral car is not only emission-free during use but satisfies the full-circularity requirements
- The future of alternate fuels is bright - Hydrogen, Synthetic biofuels, and climate-neutral batteries energizing the future of mobility in more than one way
- Uncover new Smart and sustainable materials to support the shift to a circular economy
Live Tracker of 300 Mobility Signals
Distinguishing real improvements in next-generation Automotive technology from noise and hype is becoming increasingly difficult. The Live Signals Tracker unveils which technologies record the fastest growth in key Innovation metrics and how strong innovation is to enable real advancements in Mobility.
Start-up Leaderboard on Battery Energy
FutureBridge Live Start-up Leaderboards helps you identify promising start-ups and ranks them based on market and technology potential. Assess the ranking of early-stage Mobility startups in batteries, EV Charging and BaaS to support your M&A, investment, or partnership strategies.
Exclusive Content and Reports for our Clients
We bring to our clients FutureBridge perspectives on emerging technologies and hot topics to deliver meaningful insights and personalized recommendations.
Future of Mobility
Annual report to discover innovative technologies under different scenarios. Assess the evolution of the competitive landscape, the technological advancements, and future use cases. Evaluate expansion strategies in Connectivity, Autonomy, Electrification, Shared Mobility and Sustainability.
This annual report captures the voice of the Automotive and Mobility industry on key technological, business, and regulatory issues. Learn about the expectations of incumbents, disruptors, academic researchers, regulators, and policymakers.
Ask your Analyst
The 'Ask your Analyst' advantage ensures prompt answers and assistance for any inquiries, extending support beyond mere subscription access, and empowers you with personalized insights.
Years of experience in consulting and advisory
Strategic growth fields in mobility
Emerging innovation signals
Focussed company profiles
Numbers say it all
Our 500+ people (and network of over 5000 industry experts) create impact for Fortune 500 Corporations.
Our team of experts is spread across three continents and is united by relentless curiosity, a desire to solve problems and an appetite for innovation and opportunity.
Talk to Our Expert
Please fill out the form and our experts will assist with your request.
In Their Own Words: Client Experiences
Clients we work with
Creating a constant stream of insights
The benchmarking of players in the Start-up Tracker is very helpful in assessing and monitoring new players.
Technology Lead, Global OEM
Endorsement from a Major Automotive Supplier
I appreciated the team’s extra effort to point out the content that is most relevant to us and what we should do.
Market Intelligence Manager, Automotive Supplier
Creating Impact for a Major OEM in Asia
We rely on the FutureBridge Signals Tracker to identify new trends and bring new technologies into our cars.
Product Manager, Asian OEM